Welcome to the Privowny community forum, your place to share your impressions, feature requests, and the improvements you’d like to see, as well as connect with your peers. We’re glad that you’re here, and we value your contributions!
Please read through these guidelines before posting or commenting; all users are expected to be familiar with them and will be held accountable for following them.
Community Forum Code of Conduct
We support an open and friendly environment in our community forum. To maintain that environment,
we ask you to be respectful of one another, act with good intentions, and use good judgment, and assume that others are doing the same. You are responsible for your own actions while participating
in this community.
Here are some things to remember in the community forum:
- Be respectful, friendly, and sincere
- Use appropriate tone and language—be nice, don’t use foul or inappropriate language
- Encourage others, especially new users
- Ask for help and help others
- Provide constructive, helpful answers and feedback
- Although most posts will be in English, this is an international
- community, and not everyone’s native language is English (appreciate everyone’s efforts!)
- Members of the Privowny team can only answer posts in English or French
- When in doubt, be kind!
Here are some things we do not permit in the community forum:
- Do not post or link to content that:
– is deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, libelous, harassing or hateful;
– is offensive or inappropriate or intended to be inflammatory;
– promotes or encourages illegal activities, sexual services or products, or pornography;
– violates anyone’s intellectual property rights or which you do not have the right to post or link to (you may link to other community forum content or publicly available Privowny documentation if relevant);
– solicits community members for any commercial purpose.
- Do not post or link to viruses, bots, worms, Trojan horses or other malicious software, or utilize the community to post, link to, generate, distribute or promote any kind of spam;
- Do not misrepresent yourself or lie about affiliation or falsely imply any association with or sponsorship by Privowny;
- Do not spam the community with advertisements or self-promotion.
- For your own safety, do not post your contact information or email address in the community forum. This is a publicly visible forum.
We reserve the right to immediately remove any posts that do not conform to our Community Forum Code of Conduct, without warning. We also reserve the right to temporarily or permanently suspend or bar a user who violates this Community Forum Code of Conduct.
Please sign in to leave a comment.