When you first use Privowny App, one easy way to make sure all your accounts end up in your Password Manager is, each time you log in manually to one of your online accounts, to accept Privowny App’s offer to save them right away for you.
There is a notification that appears for this purpose and allows you to save your credentials on the fly.
What if it doesn’t work?
The notification above should appear every time you enter a set of login credentials online (if you are logged in to Privowny App), but on rare occasions it won’t and you will then need to enter your login credentials manually in your Password Manager:
- Click on the Privowny logo next to your browser’s navigation bar.
- Click on the key icon to open your Password Manager.
- Click on to add the account manually.
- Fill the required fields (Company, User ID, Password)
- Click on “SAVE”
Now if you go back to the list of accounts (or use the search feature), you will see your new account. Next time you need to log in to this website/company you will be able to use the “Retrieve Credentials” option of the Smartfield Icon’s drop-down menu to automatically fill the login form (you will, of course, need to type your Master Key when prompted since your password will be encrypted by default and only your Master Key can decrypt it).
To do so in Chrome:
– Open Settings > Autofill > Passwords
– Make sure "Auto Sign-In" is off (toggle is to the left)
To do so in Firefox:
– Open Preferences > Privacy and Security > Logins and Passwords
– Make sure "Autofill logins and passwords" is not checked