The Dashboard gathers data from your Managers and presents easy-to-read graphs so you can see at a glance how well you are doing.
Managing one’s privacy is a good habit to start, and seeing your numbers improve as you are adopting safer and safer practices really helps. You will also see your weakest points and decide if you want to take action.
On your desktop
On desktop, you will also be able to perform a few useful quick actions from the Dashboard:
- Turn data collection on and off by using the toggle in the mini card “Data left online”
- Allow Privowny App to record your browsing activities in order to have an overview of your digital footprint by clicking on the button “Allow” in the Digital Footprint card,
- … and revoke your consent from the drop-down menu of the Digital Footprint card.
- Quickly create a new account in your Password Manager by clicking on the button in the “Passwords” mini card
- Quickly generate a new alias by clicking on the button in the “Aliases” mini card
For more about the Privowny App’s browser extension’s Dashboard, read our related article How to use the Dashboard (on the Browser Extension)
What about on mobile?
On mobile, the Dashboard also acts as a homepage and displays setup information. If you haven’t fully completed the setup of your app, then the top part of the Dashboard will display cards that are shortcuts to go and finish the setup. Being able to finish the setup from here as well as from the Settings serves as a reminder that the app is not fully operational yet, which is necessary to take advantage of all the apps' functionalities.
A card allowing you to quickly access the Getting started section of the app is also displayed on the Dashboard and will remain there until you tap on the cross. Don’t forget that you can always access this section of the app by tapping on the rocket icon (top right corner of the header).
And lastly, you will be able to access your Managers and perform a few useful quick actions from there to:
- Quickly create a new account in your Password Manager by tapping on the button in the “Passwords” mini card
- Quickly generate a new alias by tapping on the button in the “Aliases” mini card
- Quickly enter a new data manually and save it in your Data Manager by tapping on the button in the mini card entitled “Data left online”
For more about the mobile apps’ Dashboards, read our related articles: